View our current Facebook activity. Please be sure to LIKE us.
Need a product drawing? EASE data file? Specification sheet? We’ve got that. ASG constantly updates the content of the EAW documentation, education and training library to ensure that you can always get the information you need when you need it.
View the latest news from product reviews to upcoming events.
Redline is the newest powered point‐source loudspeaker from EAW. The Redline family consists of three models – a 12” two‐way, 15” two way and 18” subwoofer. All three models incorporate a complete amplifier and processing module, including over 1,250 watts of Class‐D Power‐Factor‐Corrected bi‐amplified power (1,000 watts for the subwoofer). RL18S subwoofers feature a push‐button cardioid function that allows you to create perfect cancellation behind the stack with two loudspeakers (one rotated).
In short – Redline gives professional users what they need most: rapid setup, spectacular sound with little fuss, application flexibility, and long‐term reliability, all wrapped in styling that radiates professionalism.
Hooking up the system was a breeze. The rear chassis offers both XLR and 1/4-inch outputs as well as output volume, a ground switch for each channel, and a power supply jack.
There are also jacks for running the receivers remotely and for linking up the units. The very skinny wall-wart power supply does not block adjacent outlets.....
- Full-range stereo system with high-output 8” woofer.
- Built-in 4-channel digital mixer.
- Battery-powerable design via optional lithium-ion battery or standard D-cell batteries.
- Bluetooth® music streaming from any mobile device that can be mixed with vocal mics, guitars and more.
- Mackie FreePlay Connect™ iOS app will provide mobile freedom to control everything from levels and EQ to sound-enhancing tools like a feedback destroyer for amazing sound in any situation.
From the stage to the boardroom to the backyard, FreePlay delivers powerful, rich sound that inspires. FreePlay won a “Best in Show” Award from NAMM U.